So, this weekend it all changed and I wrote those goals... And you know what? Quite a lot of them happened!
Last weekend I got partly through the next This Little Piggy block...
And it took most of the week to decide on chicken colours and get some eyes and nostrils on the cow... And decide on block backgrounds and placements.
Filling up nicely.
So the mini goal for the next block was to trace the elements. Done! And you know what... it was pretty easy to do the trunk... then the tree... the piggies were a bit more detailed, but in the end not really that much work. And look, another block ready for blanket stitch.
Now we're really getting somewhere!
Oops, forgot the sun! This is going to be positioned partly outside the block so is not attached until the sashing and borders are completed.
Also on the agenda was to cut another Meadowland block ready to stitch up during the week.
And to start piecing the Dash to the Finish quilt into rows. Row 1 is done.
I have started construction of Nadias half square triangle quilt and have been using this as an intermittent leader and ender project. My goal for this month is to get this bottom left third constructed.
Just need a few more half square triangles to fill in the blanks!
I may be sick of half square triangles by the end of this one 😂