Thursday, January 9, 2014

Day Nine of the Fabric Diet

Last night I dreamt I was fabric shopping... there was some sort of urgency, I needed to finish quickly, but I couldn't find what I was looking for.  Sound familiar??

Today I had the opportunity to visit with three different establishments that sell quilting fabric - but I was strong and resisted the urge.  The fact that I have two packages still in transit from the pre Xmas sales is not helping.  The post Xmas sales are not helping either.

Although I am not one to admit defeat after only nine days... I'm not sure how long this one will last.  After all, I am not all that good at dieting :0)

3 comments:

Susan said...

Stay strong! Stay away from those evil fabric establishments and go through your stash instead! You will realise you have all the fabric you NEED ! (Notice I didn't say ...."all the fabric you want!")

Raewyn said...

Hmmmmm 365 days is a long time - it's a diet I wouldn't be game to tackle!

Monika said...

I read on Twitter the other day that we could be better at achieving big goals if we counted12 weeks as a year;)
I have been good down here, not called into the Granny Patch yet and only bought some very cheap polyester batting for 'the hands' and some lining for big T's blind (yet). Just thinking, maybe 'The Hand' from the Adam's Family could become my label for that challenge quilt...
Keep up the good work!!!