Wednesday, January 22, 2020

This Little Piggy... a finished quilt!

This month I started with several progress goals, one finish goal and a couple of projects to keep in mind throughout the month.

I am pleased to report I have finished my This Little Piggy quilt!

Having this as a priority goal meant that it was right there reminding me to get it done.  I made a separate list of tasks that needed to be done and slowly crossed them off as the project neared completion.  Writing up a blog post is the last item to tick off the To Do List.  This was my "One Monthly Goal" for January... finishing linky  HERE


Adding a label was one of my specific tasks... so easy to forget to do.  This time I hand wrote the year on the preprinted label.



It is not heavily quilted but I did do a spiral filler through the sashing which will help to reinforce those block seams.





Two backing fabrics keeps it a bit interesting without having to do any pattern matching...


And the magic flange binding is the perfect finish and is the best version I have done so far!  The black and white flange helps to control the pink overload.



 I am so happy to have this one finished... and just goes to show that i can achieve big things when I put my mind to it.

9 comments:

Susan said...

Absolutely delightful Suz! Well may you be pleased! And your first quilt finish before the month is out!!!

Raewyn said...

Beautiful Suzanne - well done on the finish, and meeting your goals! You've done a lovely job of the finishing too, I agree, the B and W flange is a great touch!

Sharon said...

I just love your piggy quilt! The binding is great too.

Suz J said...

Thank you Sharon, that is much appreciated!

Danette said...

This piggy quilt is just so cute! I'm sure it will be well-loved!

Suz J said...

Thank you Danette. I hope it will be too! X Suz

Patty said...

Looks great! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

Dr.elvis said...

PENNY MARK LOAN SERVICES LIMITED are giving out loan with a very low interest rate suitable for both bad credit and good credit,contact (pennymarkloanservices@gmail.com) for more information.

Unknown said...

Listen...

This may sound a little creepy, maybe even a little "strange"

BUT what if you could simply click "PLAY" to listen to a short, "magical tone"...

And INSTANTLY bring MORE MONEY to your life?

I'm talking about thousands... even MILLIONS of DOLLARS!!!

Sounds way too EASY? Think it couldn't possibly be REAL?!?

Well, Let me tell you the news..

Usually the most significant blessings life has to offer are the EASIEST!!!

In fact, I will provide you with PROOF by letting you PLAY a real-life "miracle abundance tone" I developed...

YOU simply hit "PLAY" and the money will start coming into your life... starting so fast, you will be surprised...

CLICK here to experience this marvelous "Miracle Wealth Building Tone" as my gift to you!!!