Monday, December 6, 2010

I did not resist

The weekend has been and gone.  We had planned to visit the Whangarei A&P show on Sunday - but Dylan was sooo naughty on Saturday, when I got given the option of staying home, and dear husband taking the kids for the day, I leapt at the chance for peace and quiet.  So what did I get up to?

Well, it all started when I bought two random fabrics from Calico Xmas.  You know the ones - just fell in love with them but not really sure what their purpose was...

And I also bought two other fabrics from The PowerQuilter along the same lines - you look cool and I quite like you...
And low and behold a baby was born...

Just with a little bit of help from my stash... and there are two more blocks to make a very pretty table runner...
Yes, those are my feet standing on the chair to get high enough to try to fit the entire thing in frame... I really must get some sort of design wall happening.

I also straightened and put borders on the curved pieced flower I did some time ago...
So I have quite a few things piling up that will need quilting once my machine has returned.  Can't wait. 

No comments: