Saturday, February 29, 2020

An almost One Monthly Goal Finish

Unfortunately February is just not long enough!

I need to remember next year to be kinder to myself... here in Northland, New Zealand we are still hitting temperatures in the high twenties (celcius) and while that may not seem hot to some... combined with the usual humidity it is pretty oppressive.  Consequently, I tend to find sewing enthusiasm a bit vague!

So i am a bit disappointed to report that so far I have only finished exactly 3/4 of the quilting on Dylan's Hawthorn Quilt 😣


A square stipple is my go to happy place...


And I have decided to make the first week of March an honorary week of February and get a few more tasks finished before setting March goals.

Check out other One Monthly Goal participants achievements HERE!

3 comments:

Raewyn said...

hehe I hear what you say about February being far too short! But quilting 3/4 of Dylan's quilt is still pretty good progress! Enjoy your extra week in February - what a good idea!

Susan said...

Dylan’s quilt is looking great! And don’t put unnecessary pressure on yourself- hobbies are meant to be fun!

Linda @ kokaquilts said...

No harm in giving yourself some 'wriggle' room! Love the idea of your square stipple quilting.