Monday, November 9, 2020

Hop Skip

 My new baby quilt is progressing nicely.  Hop Skip by Cluck Cluck Sew came out last year I think and I put it on my "looks like a good one" list.  I even managed to buy a hard copy of the pattern, and finally decided this would be the best pattern for these fabrics.




This finishes as 39" wide by 50" long so a generous cot size.

A few mixed fat quarters, background for sashing and some yardage for the top and bottom border... all from stash.  Well, or stolen from other current projects.... I'm looking at you white quilters muslin.  I have come to the conclusion you can never have enough white solid fabric 😂

A terribly lit photo and unattractive wrinkling but you get the idea...


Just imagine all the colour variations you could make... fussy cutting images for the centre squares or even substituting some simple piecing.  I think there will be more Hop Skips in my future.

1 comment:

Linda @ kokaquilts said...

A cute bright baby quilt! Loving those fabrics, especially the blue with the flowers on it!