Wednesday, August 17, 2016

... working on the chain... gang!

While it has not quite been a hive of activity, the sewing cave has been productive.

My Sugar Block Club BOM project is ticking along... so far one block is complete, one block has one final side needing its triangles applied, another block needs its first triangle border added, and another block is about halfway through it's borders being applied. Then there is the pile of blocks and triangles that are still awaitng something being done to them :o)


I finished sewing block nine... not my favourite, as it has turned out a bit big.. points will be cut off to make it the right size.


The Starburst Cross quilt is quietly gaining momentum.  This block has a bit of a quieter feel.


The star fabric is part of the range, while the pale teal is a stash addition.  Yummo!  I am officially in love with this text/post fabric.


And OK, I love these fabrics too.


This floral just reminds me of a 1950's housedress... not that I've ever actually seen a housedress, 1950's or otherwise.


3 comments:

Leeanne said...

Your points are always so perfect!

Susan said...

I agree, that floral with the red and yellow is delightful Suz! Looks great with the black and white script fabric too!

Raewyn said...

Looks like you are having fun Suzanne - you've got some great looking blocks there!