Saturday, November 2, 2019

What' s on the board... Miss Ford?

A new month means a new list of goals.


The first four are the most important.

1. Getting the blocks quilted on this There's a Square in there quilt:


2. 3 blocks to blanket stitch on This Little Piggy then sew the blocks together ready for borders:


3. Sew up the last 6 rows on Nadias Bursting Star quilt to complete the left hand panel:


4. Finish up the rest of the blocks for Dylan's Hawthorn Quilt and sew together with sashing.


Of course, I have a lot more written down on my list but I'm never sure whether I'll get to those things or not.  We'll have to wait and see 😆

3 comments:

Susan said...

Four projects seems like the perfect number Suz! And enough variety to keep it interesting!

Charlotte Scott said...

Very organised as usual.

Julie said...

You are very organised, I make lists and forget about them.
Are you making things for Christmas too?