Tuesday, April 7, 2020

April's One Monthly Goal

With so much time on my hands, my intention to choose my Avalon Quilt as my monthly goal... needing borders, backing and basting... became a bit of a non event due to already being halfway basted!  That didn't seem like much of a goal.



So instead I have decided to pull this project out of deep storage...


From the book Shape Workshop for Quilters I had enjoyed the pattern for this quilt...


And reinvented half finished blocks from other unsuccessful projects...




... to make some rows before it was all shoved into a storage tote several years ago. 

So my goal is to get the top sewn together.

I found a diagram of how I intended to sew it together... so I just need to iron it all... see if i can work out what my figurings meant... reassess and get it all sewn.

Check out other makers goals here...

Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal April Link-up

4 comments:

Susan said...

I've always loved that quilt Suz! I look forward to seeing your version, with all the Katie Jump Rope fabric lurking there. ;-))

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Really nice projects. Enjoy.

Patty said...

Love that quilt. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

Debbie said...

Oh...good luck on putting the UFO block together. Both April projects are so pretty!