So I hunted out my Amy Butler tunic - tried it on... still fits... worked out what needed to be finished... and just finished it. Took about an hour.
I also finished glueing my seam allowances on the My Whimsical Quilt Garden block I started whenever it was, and have since finished doing the invisible zigzag. So a BOM finish too!
I'm now putting together another block of Gail Pan's Bluebirds and Berries BOM together... and will probably do a bit of blanket stitch on Block One of My Tweets as I go... although definitely need to change the needle - sewing dinosaur spikes does not do great things to your needle! I haven't forgotten about the FMQ - just taking a break... just need to make sure it is not still sitting there at this time next year.