Friday, December 14, 2012

Day One of the holidays

Yay, school is finally finished for the year.  All week long I have been awaiting Friday much like kids wait for Christmas... I could finally sleep in!  Well, not so much sleep in, but get up when I wanted to.  It was worth the wait.  I checked emails and blogs and had a leisurely cup of coffee in bed... it was GREAT!

The rest of the morning was spent chatting and stitching  with Charlotte (more chatting, not so much stitching), then I did shit loads of washing... the weather has been stunning.  On the Holiday Survival Scale - I managed a safe 7.  It can only get worse.  The solution may be to retreat to my sewing shed.  I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Yes, day one nearly over here! I took advantage of a cooler day by going shopping in the city! Hope to get to the sewing machine tomorrow! Enjoy the break!