Today, because my week has been turned upside down with Dylan attending a dentist appointment today (so I didn't go to work... long story), I retreated to my
Progress so far... if only I could work out how to make a collage with the blocks in their correct places.
I've decided on fabrics for the next six blocks, and cut out the pieces for the next three blocks. Choosing the fabric is turning out to be quite challenging... because you can guarantee that the perfect fabric for a particular area will NOT be big enough. So it's a matter of making do with what is big enough... luckily there are heaps of scraps to choose from.
Monday was the day our prize buckets needed to be handed into the school office - my goodies were rather larger than the bucket supplied... so a replacement receptacle had to be found.
|The teddy cushion bound and stuffed, the pencil case, a patchwork pouch with a few soaps and body lotions thrown in, plus a darling wee doll I bought from our Kerikeri exhibition trading table earlier in the year.|