Tuesday, June 30, 2020

June Goals... part 2

Continuing on from the last post it has been a cracker of a second half of the month.  Slipping through on the last day of the month... I got all my June Goals ticked off!!  Big woohoo indeed.


The combination of ticks and stickers seems to be a psychological winner and very satisfying.


I got all my rows of The Proverbial Quilt sewn together... just need to assess on the bed and decide whether it needs a floral strip on the top, and contemplate side borders to make it more useable.  It really has been a ray of sunshine and fun during our dreary winter days.


In Line Dried news section 4B was attached to 4A all ready for next months section 5.



My goal to sew the stems on the second to last section of Timeless Traditions was achieved!


And squeezing in just under the wire was Sweet Escape... sewing together the blocks for the second quadrant.




My One Monthly Goal for July is to quilt and bind the Double Nine Patch scrap baby quilt (already basted as part of my June goals).



Check out the other participants HERE

I'll fill you in on the rest of my July goals next time!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Sweet Escape is looking fabulous! And those cute stickers are certainly motivation!

Patty said...

Enjoy! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

Linda @ kokaquilts said...

Yes, 'your 'sweet escape' quilt looks wonderful!