Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Whats up?

Every now and then, someone asks "so what are you sewing at the moment?".  I'm usually too embarrassed to answer honestly... and say "oh, you know, all sorts."  So if you really want to know...

Putting together the units for another cushion...

A charm square pattern from Oh Fransson! using a pack that
I won from a blog draw...

Putting another log on the fire... I mean, a few more logs on
my wonky log cabin block for my Buggy Barn quilt...

Making up some blocks to set my Sew Happy Me
stitch along units in so they have some friends using a Figgy Pudding
charm pack and some matching fat quarters...

and when I'm not sewing... some new books.  I'm a bit
of a sucker for jelly roll books.
Now when I say I'm sewing these at the moment... I actually mean I'm sewing them all at the same time... the phrase obsessive/compulsive comes to mind... I think of it as chain piecing outside the box.  I have other projects that I'm making - just not at the moment, so they're sitting in their work in progress boxes.

No comments: