Sunday, June 3, 2012

Having a bit of fun with the camera

This was having a bit of fun with the pencil drawing filter on Picasa 3 - no, I can not really draw!

A close up of Nadia's Flower Quilt

Quilted blocks

I need to practice with the lighting to get the colours so that they don't wash out

A pretty quilt I made with a FQ pick and mix bundle from Grandmothers Garden and 1m of a feature fabric


Remember this one?

Finally I can show some decent photos of what fabrics actually look like

Aint she cute?

This was a photo I took while the TV was going... well, everyone else was in bed!

And I have finally finished zigzagging around my circles, onto the next stage, cutting the background fabric away from the reverse

To reveal the back of the appliqued circle and the freezer paper template

Just a bit closer because I can.

Action shot removing the freezer paper (whew-wee, I can even take photos of my own hand!)
This weekend NZ celebrates the Queens Birthday with an extra day off work on Monday.  So far we have had gorgeous weather, and I've managed to get a bit of sewing done too.  Looking forward to the sleep in tomorrow.

2 comments:

Susan said...

You did have some fun with your camera! Enjoy your sleep in! (Our's is next weekend!)

Leeanne said...

Looks like you are having fun with your new toy!