Monday, February 4, 2013

February Goal - A Lovely year of finishes

I've been thinking about what my February goal would be from the time I finished January's goal.  I could just put down another swoon block - well, it worked last time - but I feel like Swoon has gained momentum again, and hopefully I can get the rest of the blocks completed without having to make it an "official" goal.

So I'm thinking maybe of choosing the Gail Pan Bluebirds and Berries BOM with the specific goal of designing and completing the finishing borders.


The original pattern has a narrow plain border, then a wider plain border.  I plan on something "bigger" and a bit more me.

I've cut a few 2" squares... I've got a narrow border cut... watch this space!




4 comments:

Susan said...

Oooh! I'll be watching!

Rona said...

It's looking fantastic.

Leeanne said...

I am watching.....................?

Kerryn said...

Can't wait to see your creativity!