Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Rounding off September with a win

 I was rather optimistic with my September to do list, and to let you in on a secret... I didn't think I would come anywhere near completing it.

BUT last day of September and I am so close to ticking off the last item!  I know... cool aye?  

The last items to be ticked on the list are:

The Cloudy Day Sampler quilt is a finished top!  It sits nicely at just a bit bigger than a topper on a queen size bed.  A multicolor border would be perfect but this would all depend on finding that illusive fabric to blend with all these scraps.



I got two rows sewn of the Quilt Buzz Bingo quilt.  My target for September.



Another four blocks for Sweet Escape...



This quilt has such a strong design, a gorgeous blend of modern and traditional.

The applique and blanket stitch for Timeless Traditions is done so the rest of the assembly can get finished now.  Just a few borders between friends 😂.  This has been an epic adventure which I am really looking forward to finishing.


I even got this bonus project done... another block quilted on this Modern Applique quilt.  Just one more block to start/finish.


My one project not quite finished was Section 7 of Line Dried.  But I've only got 2 x 3" blocks and a frame for the Ohio star so this will be finished off tomorrow and I can live with that.



Of course, I could easily have got this done if I wasn't a little bit distracted by this new jelly roll project.








Whoops, and this sampler Sew along using a charm pack.



 

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Suz! You have so many wonderful projects here! I love your various fabric combinations. Lots of good work accomplished this month!!

Susan said...

It looks like there will be some impressive finishes coming up in October!

Linda @ kokaquilts said...

Hehe, glad to see so much happening here, you are very productive! Love the colours in your last pic, very pretty! {if you run out, flick me a message as I have a FQ bundle of just those fabrics}