I realize I've let my various BOM commitments slide recently... unfortunately it is impossible to do everything :0)
* So first up on my list is to do the Craftsy 2012 BOM blocks for June, the Greek Cross block and Octagon Orb block (both nine patch variations). I need to
* Make another basket block and two more sampler blocks from the jelly roll sampler book.
* Piece block 17 Tokyo Subway quilt
* Wagon wheels quilt hand quilting finished... but that might just be dreaming.
* Make something out of three orphan bright blocks, and three orphan pastel blocks.
* Buggy Barn Folk Bloom applique blocks - turn into a modern styled quilt top. It really bugs me when I read the various definitions of modern quilting and they always diss applique... I'm sure you can make a modern applique quilt... I intend to do it... whether it gets finished over the next two weeks is really the question.
No photos to tempt or tease... is anyone still reading??