Another blerky day weather wise... but sewing these Dash to the Finish blocks helps to make up for the lack of sunshine! Block Three now complete.
I am gaining momentum with the RSC blocks this month... the second block is now finished... excuse the odd photo angle.
And what will be the three blocks, once I've cut the black pieces for the centre block. The scraps I've chosen are a definite blue... not aqua, or teal or turquoise... blue!
I have also been plugging away at the VQR sashing... with slow but good progress. Fourth row attached, and fifth row halfway done.
And just because I don't think the last post embraced all the yumminess that exists in these blocks, we have a rehash of the four TATW blocks for this week, completed yesterday.
A close up of the centre four patch created when four blocks come together. You can also see the low volume fabrics I've chosen so far.
I've got a few red florals but wasn't sure how they were going to fit into the mix... so far so good.
Likewise with the light beige background floral... I think it depends what I team them up with whether they will be successful or not.
I have also spent quite a while sorting myself out for the FMQ class I am teaching tomorrow. I just need to load up the car now, and I "think" I'm done.